Menu for the week of 26 MAR 2012
I usually serve leftovers for lunch the next day, or we’ll save them during the week to graze lunch on the weekends. One meal a week, we eat whatever we want. This is usually our “Dinner Out” meal.
Here’s the menu for my family for the week of March 26th. As far as desserts go, I think we’re going to make some peanut butter cookies this afternoon, and maybe a chocolate cream pie in the middle of the week.
Today is also the day I release my novel — Book 1 of the Jewel Trilogy, Sapphire Ice! You can read more about it here.
On Mondays, I cook dinner for the Glen Eden Youth Center Volunteers. Tonight I’ll be making:
Roast Beef, potatoes & carrots, green beans, Whole Wheat Pull Apart Yeast Rolls, garden salad
Hallee’s Heavenly Homemade Pizza, garden salad
We begin our “Spring Break Spring Cleaning and Yard Fix-Up” week today. I have a laundry list of chores and yard projects that need completing, and Gregg has 4 days off.
Since we’ll be working all day and I’ll be out of the kitchen, I’m going to keep dinner simple.
Quick & Easy Sloppy Joes, potato chips, fruit salad
We host a small group in our home on Sundays. I make a main dish and everyone brings salad, bread, dessert. This week I’ll be making:
Exceptional White Chicken Enchiladas, and Beef Enchiladas
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!
This post linked to…
Definition: home·mak·er - a woman who manages a home as wife and mother while her husband earns the household income
Find me on Facebook
Sign Up For My Newsletter
- Pamela Hargraves on The Ultimate Romantic Suspense Christmas Giveaway
- Teresa Novak on The Ultimate Romantic Suspense Christmas Giveaway
- Peg on The Ultimate Romantic Suspense Christmas Giveaway
- Christmas Baking Planning | Hallee The Homemaker on Shannon’s Beautiful Banana Bread
- Christmas Baking Planning | Hallee The Homemaker on Ambrosial Buttercream Frosting
- Christmas Baking Planning | Hallee The Homemaker on Delicious Fudge
- Meal Plan Monday – December 2-9, 2013 | At Home With Kate on Tip: How to Pasteurize an Egg
My Novels & Cookbooks!
Gregg & Hallee
- Blog Stuff (201)
- Causes (49)
- Christian Faith (396)
- Critical Thinking (27)
- Family (49)
- Gift Ideas (15)
- Giveaways (91)
- Hallee's Galley (635)
- Food Art (3)
- Gardening (51)
- kitchen & cooking tips (57)
- menus & menu planning (151)
- Natural Health (9)
- Preserving (28)
- Recipes (353)
- beverages (9)
- Breads (40)
- Breakfast (33)
- Desserts (84)
- diet & fasting (54)
- entrees (99)
- Holiday fare (77)
- Salads (15)
- sauces & spreads (23)
- sides (48)
- Snacks (33)
- Soups (18)
- Spices & Rubs (2)
- starters (12)
- Homemaking with Hallee (4)
- Housekeeping (104)
- Life (293)
- Love (139)
- Parenting (307)
- Speaking (1)
- Writing (85)
- Cookbooks (7)