We welcome all kinds of comments, questions, feedback, addenda, and discussion as a blessing in the furtherance of our ministry.
My objective is for this site to be a welcoming and comforting place, a place where you feel at home and at ease to speak from the heart over a cup of coffee or tea (and maybe a slice of cheesecake), a place for open discussion about issues like homemaking, cooking, recipes, tips, gardening, preserving, menu planning, parenting, love, marriage, relationships, the Body of Christ,our ministry, your ministry, and anything Biblical that affects our daily walk.
To facilitate that discussion, here are some guidelines:
- Keep it on topic.
- Keep it respectful.
- Keep it fun.
- Keep it real.
We are committed to keeping this site family friendly, child safe, and a place where Christian hospitality and ministry happens every single day. Comments may be edited or deleted should they include:
- Anything illegal.
- Offensive or abusive language or behavior of any type. This includes replacing letters in swear words with masked characters such as asterisks or acronyms that take the name of our Creator in vain.
- Personal attacks of any type.
- Misrepresentation (i.e. claiming to be somebody you’re not) – if you don’t want to leave your real name, that’s fine, as long as your “handle” isn’t offensive, abusive, or misrepresenting.
- Blog-spam, any links that are all yucky and spammy and obvious attempts at commercialization, probably will not be published.
A quick few words about including links in your comments.
- Obviously, including links in the body of a comment to your own blog or to sites that are relevant to the discussion at hand, on topic, and consistent with the intent of this blog isn’t spam provided that the links reference, source, or enhance your opinion.
- Also obviously, including nothing but links isn’t a comment. We are interested in your opinions which a bunch of links simply does not express. Please have something to say and you will have a place here.
Lastly, any opinions expressed in comments are those of the person who posted the comment. That person is entirely responsible and accountable for his or her own expressed opinions.
God bless you all and please make yourself at home!