Giveaway: Pizza Party!
|~*~||THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
PLEASE JOIN US THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH
Welcome to our February giveaway!
To wrap up our week-long pizza party, we are giving away this pizza stone, pizza peel, and pizza cutter (which is apparently officially called a pizza wheel)!
I use my pizza stone for more than just pizza. I also use it to make pita bread, and I have a friend who is hoping to win this giveaway to use it to make ciabatta bread. The pizza wheel (aka pizza cutter) is used all the time – cutting bread dough, cutting pasta dough, cutting cookie dough – it’s a wonderful tool to have in your kitchen!
There are 7 ways to enter. Make sure you leave a comment for every entry, or it won’t count:
- Leave a comment on this post as an entry.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Follow Hallee the Homemaker on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet, and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Subscribe to my email updates here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Google Friend me here (or if you already are, leave a comment telling me you are)
You have 7 chances to win! If you already do the above, leave a separate comment saying so to make sure that you don’t miss out on an extra entry.
International entries are always more than welcome.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!