Giveaway: Wilton Cookie Pro Ultra II Cookie Press
|~*~||THIS POST WILL STAY STICKIED ALL WEEK. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS.THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3rd AT 5PM EST.
READ BELOW FOR 7 EXCITING CHANCES TO WIN!
Welcome to our December giveaway!
To aid you in your Christmas baking this year, we are giving away a Wilton Cookie Pro!
I have one and I LOVE it. I use it to make Chocolate Wreath Cookies and Butter Wreath Cookies for Christmas time. Once you have a whole pan of cookies, you can dip them in chocolate or white chocolate, sprinkle them, frost them, or just eat them as they cool.
It is SO easy to make huge batches of cookies with this press. With all of the baking that gets done between now and Christmas, you’ll love having one.
(Note: This is not an advertisement for Wilton. They have not contacted me. I am giving it away because I have had one for years that I use and love.)
There are 7 ways to enter. Make sure you leave a comment for every entry, or it won’t count:
- Leave a comment on this post as an entry.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Follow Hallee the Homemaker on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet, and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Subscribe to my email updates here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Google Friend me here (or if you already are, leave a comment telling me you are)
You have 7 chances to win! If you already do the above, leave a separate comment saying so to make sure that you don’t miss out on an extra entry.
International entries are always more than welcome.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!