Giveaway: Kelly the Kitchen Kop’s Real Food for Rookies Course
|~*~||THIS POST WILL STAY STICKIED ALL WEEK. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS.
THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD AT 5PM EST.
READ BELOW FOR
7 EXCITING CHANCES TO WIN!
I am so excited to be doing the giveaway this month. Kelly at Kelly the Kitchen Kop is a fellow blogger and a dear friend. She has done so much to help me promote my blog that I’m just thrilled to be able to promote something for her.
Kelly is offering one of my readers a chance to take her online course, Real Food for Rookies, for free. This is a $120 value!
Click here to read more about this amazing class (that isn’t just for rookies!)
LEARN HOW CHANGING WHAT YOU EAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING.
Real Food for Rookies, a 12-week online class, starts Thursday, September 16th. Deadline for signing up for the class is September 5th.
This is what Kelly says about her course:
Do you feel overloaded with nutritional information and the conflicting advice from all the “experts”?
Are you overwhelmed trying to implement what you’ve heard, and without going broke?
Do you want to learn how to fit Real Food into your busy schedule?
Learn the concepts it took me years to learn — in just a few weeks.
I’ve signed up for it. I’m sure there is a ton of information there that I still don’t know, despite my “real food” path.
There are 7 ways to enter. Make sure you leave a comment for every entry, or it won’t count:
- Leave a comment to this post saying what you hope to learn in the class.
- Follow Hallee the Homemaker on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Follow Kelly the Kitchen Kop on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet, and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Subscribe to my email updates here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Google Friend me here (or if you already are, leave a comment telling me you are)
You have 7 chances to win! If you already do the above, leave a separate comment saying so to make sure that you don’t miss out on an extra entry.
International entries are always more than welcome.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!