|~*~||THIS POST WILL STAY STICKIED ALL WEEK.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS.READ BELOW FOR 8 CHANCES TO WIN
THIS EXCITING GIVEAWAY!
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END
My beautiful and talented friend, Cathy, of Cathy’s Creations is helping me launch the release of Book 2 of the Jewel Series, Emerald Fire, by designing this bracelet:
Isn’t it beautiful?
Cathy’s from Boston, which is where my book is set, so I think she has a soft spot for my book. It also happens to be the city where Cathy and I will walk together as a team in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day this July. You can see my sidebar for that information.
I am giving away this bracelet along with an autographed copy of the book, Emerald Fire, Part 2 of the Jewel Trilogy.
Here is the “short blurb” of Emerald Fire:
Beautiful and vivacious Maxine Bartlett finally finds a love that will release her from the prison of her terrifying past. But, will her new husband’s mistrust of God stand in the way of their happily ever after?
There are 8 ways to enter to win this amazing Cathy’s Creations bracelet and an autographed copy of Emerald Fire, Part 2 of the Jewel Trilogy. Make sure you leave a comment for every entry, or it won’t count:
- Leave a comment here.
- Like my Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, Facebook page here.
- Follow me on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet, and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to my Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, blog RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Subscribe to my Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, blog email updates here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Read the book and leave an honest review at either Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, or Goodreads and leave comment telling me that you did.
- Blog about the release of the book and include a link to this giveaway, then leave a comment telling me that you did.
Good luck, everyone! This giveaway will close on Saturday, May 5th, at 5:00 PM EST.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!