|~*~||THIS POST WILL STAY STICKIED ALL WEEK.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS.READ BELOW FOR 8 CHANCES TO WIN
THIS EXCITING GIVEAWAY!
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END
My beautiful and talented friend, Cathy, of Cathy’s Creations is helping me launch the release of Book 1 of the Jewel Series, Sapphire Ice, by designing this bracelet:
Isn’t it beautiful?
Cathy’s from Boston, which is where my book is set, so I think she has a soft spot for my book.
I am giving away this bracelet along with an autographed copy of the book.
Here is the “short blurb” of Sapphire Ice:
The men in Robin’s life have never been anything but pushers and users. Tony’s intrusion into her exhausted world both infuriates her and intrigues her. Does Tony have a chance to break through the wall of ice Robin built around her heart?
There are 8 ways to enter to win this amazing Cathy’s Creations bracelet and an autographed copy of Sapphire Ice. Make sure you leave a comment for every entry, or it won’t count:
- Leave a comment here.
- Like my Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, page here, and leave a post on her wall telling her that Hallee the Homemaker sent you — and leave a comment here saying that you did.
- Follow me on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet, and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to my Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, blog RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Subscribe to my Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, blog email updates here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Read the book and leave an honest review at either Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Smashwords, and leave comment telling me that you did.
- Blog about the release of the book and include a link to this giveaway, then leave a comment telling me that you did.
Good luck, everyone! This giveaway will close on Saturday, April 6th, at 5:00 PM EST.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!