Blog Award: Beautiful Blogger Award
Right before Valentine’s day, my new friend Jeslyn at The Improbable Housewife presented me with this Beautiful Blogger Award. I am very pleased, honored, and excited to accept this award.
I discovered Jeslyn’s blog while participating in the Blissdom Blizzard Bloghop. Jeslyn, who been a homemaker for nearly a decade, and her hard working husband are parents to a lovely daughter and a fine son. She only recently started blogging and I am thrilled that she nominated me for this award. I loved reading the 7 things about herself (and would love to know what question she asked!)
Jeslyn, thank you for the award. I am so pleased to be considered a beautiful blogger. Thank you so much. And now I will pass it on.
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
- Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
- Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
- State 7 things about yourself
Here are my 15 nominees….
- Tales of the Toot
- Faith Family and Fibromyalgia
- Eds Hunny Bunny
- Tyra’s Musings
- The Bierschenks
- Feels Like Home Blog
- Raising Brats
- Argyle & Apricots
- Crazy Busy Life
- Mom’s Sharpening Mom’s
- Clash and Contradiction
- Heart for Him
- Our Guided Steps
- Amy the Undomestic Army Wife
- Inmates to Playdates
Here are 7 things about myself
- I am an Army brat and was very nearly born in an Army helicopter somewhere above Nurnberg, Germany.
- My husband and I were married for a full year before we even lived in the same time zone.
- I wrote 10 novels in 2 years.
- If my life depended on it, I could not carry a tune or play a musical instrument.
- I love to travel. I would love to homeschool my children and just travel around the country and the world.
- My idea of a good movie involves either Humphrey Bogart, or at least one car chase combined with at least two explosions.
- I love studying the 1940’s-1950’s. I love memorabilia, movies, songs, architecture. My favorite thing is looking at kitchens, kitchen products, and reading cookbooks from those time periods. One of my treasured possessions is my 1950 Betty Crocker Cookbook.
Thank you, Jeslyn! I am truly honored.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!
Have you seen this blog?
I love stuff like that too. Would love to somehow have part of my house retro like that but we will see.
That is probably one of the most awesome blogs I’ve ever seen – lol. I am SO bookmarking it.
Congratulations on your 10 novels! I’m envious. I wish I could get back into writing.
I posted about the question I asked over on my blog this morning. :)