And the Winner is…
Sara Burns!!!!! Who blogs at waitinginnorcal.blogspot.com
You have won all the staple items you need to make our Whole Wheat Honey Oatmeal Bread except the butter. All of the grains came from our preferred supplier for the grain and other kitchen staples we use in our home, the awesome folks at Breadbeckers: wheat berries to use in making bread (a combination of organic hard red wheat and organic hard white wheat), wheat berries to use in making pasta (organic Durum wheat), wheat berries to use in making pastries (organic soft white wheat), organic popcorn to use in making cornmeal for breads such as Old Fashioned Cornbread, NorPro brand professional bread pans to make the Whole Wheat Honey Oatmeal Bread, Chicago Metal brand pan to make Hallee’s Whole Wheat French Bread, and the L’Equip NutriMill Grain Mill to make fresh milled flour.
Here is what you won:
- A barely used, immaculate condition L’Equip NutriMill Grain Mill– the exact model I use.
- Organic wheat berries to grind into flour (in 2-pound packages):
- Hard red wheat berries (for bread)
- hard white wheat berries (for bread)
- soft white wheat berries (for pastries)
- durum wheat berries (for pasta)
- A block of yeast
- A 2-pound package of organic oats
- A 2-pound package of organic popcorn
- A container of pure Tueplo honey
- Sea salt
- Two each NorPro 12×4½x3 inch bread pans (the size I use to make our daily bread)
- A Chicago Metal’s pan that makes two French bread loaves
Thank you everyone who entered this giveaway! I am so happy we got so many new followers! Join us at the end of September for another exciting giveaway!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!