Giveaway: Pink Ribbon Giveaway Week 2 – Mary Originals Hat
|~*~||THIS POST WILL STAY STICKIED ALL WEEK. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE RECENT POSTS.THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH AT 5PM EST.
READ BELOW FOR
7 EXCITING CHANCES TO WIN!
Welcome to week 2 of our month-long pink ribbon giveaway!
To start off our October Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re giving away this hand-crafted made by my friend Mary of Mary Originals. This is the second year that Mary has offered a hat for a giveaway on my blog, and I have to say that she is beyond amazing. What she can do with a hook and yarn is pure art, and each piece is personally crafted just for you.
We will also make a $25 donation to the breast cancer/cancer organization of your choice!
There are 7 ways to enter. Make sure you leave a comment for every entry, or it won’t count:
- Leave a comment to this post telling us which breast cancer/cancer organization to which you’d like us to make a donation, as well as if this donation is in memory of any loved one.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Follow Hallee the Homemaker on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet, and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Subscribe to my email updates here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Google Friend me here (or if you already are, leave a comment telling me you are)
You have 7 chances to win! If you already do the above, leave a separate comment saying so to make sure that you don’t miss out on an extra entry.
International entries are always more than welcome.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!