One Year Giveaway! Kitchenaid Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer
August 6, 2009, Hallee the Homemaker started a blog. I cannot believe it’s been a whole year.
Ten fantastic giveaways, over 50 menu plans, more than 3,300 comments, an unbelievable 50,000+ visitors, and nearly 200 recipes later, we are hosting our biggest giveaway yet!
The Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer is Kitchenaid’s TOP OF THE LINE for the serious homemaker. There is not a more powerful, more versatile mixer on the market for the same affordable price. Equipped with a high-performance, professional-level motor, the Pro 600 mixer can effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per batch. Powerfully churns through yeast bread dough and triple batches of cookie dough, including gingerbread.
For the lucky winner, model KP26M1XNP is nearly identical to my very own model RKP26M1XNK mixer. Here are some handy facts about it.
- Elegant, Nickel Pearl Metallic Custom finish to go with any decor
- 6-Quart Polished Stainless Steel Wide-Mouth Bowl with Comfort Contoured Handle
- Bowl-Lift Design
- Kitchenaid’s trademarked Powerknead Burnished Spiral Dough Hook
- Burnished Metal Flat Beater
- Stainless Steel 6 Wire Whip
- Direct Drive Transmission, All-Steel Gears, and All-Metal Construction
- Commercial-Style Motor Protection
- Kitchenaid’s Patented Soft Start Mixing Feature
- 10 Mixing Speeds
- 575 Watt Motor
- US Power (110/120 V @ 60 Hz)
- Assembled and Factory Refurbished with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
NOTE: Optional pouring shield, pictured, NOT included in this giveaway
Dimensions & Weight:
- Depth: 14 5/8 Inches
- Height: 16 1/2 Inches
- Width (w/ bowl): 11 5/16 Inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
US winners can register this refurbished product and activate an unconditional 6-month warranty directly from Kitchenaid. If the mixer fails during the first 6-months of ownership, Kitchenaid will replace it free of charge. That’s right. KitchenAid will arrange to deliver an identical or comparable replacement right to your door, free of charge. They will also arrange to have your failed appliance returned. Your replacement mixer is fully covered by yet another 6-month warranty, as well.
To view a similar mixer for even more details, you can visit Kitchenaid’s own online refurbished Outlet Store and take a peek at model RKP26M1XNK, which is my stand mixer. Your mixer will have a Nickel Pearl Metallic custom finish while mine is actually brushed Nickel. That’s the only real difference I could find. Take a look.
How to Enter:
There are 10 ways to enter. Once per day, you may enter up to all ten ways. For example, tweet about the contest every day and leave me a comment telling me you tweeted every day.
Don’t combine comments. A comment saying “I subscribed and tweeted” will only be counted as ONE entry so please leave a comment for each entry. This contest will close on Friday, August 6th at 5:00 PM EST. The winner will be announced the evening of August 6th.
- “Like” Hallee the Homemaker’s facebook page here and leave a comment telling me you did (if you already are a fan, leave a comment telling me you are)
- Subscribe to my blog via email here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Follow Hallee the Homemaker on Twitter here, and leave a comment telling me that you did
- Subscribe to my RSS feed here (or if you already do, leave a comment telling me you do)
- Google Friend me (or if you already are, leave a comment telling me you are)
- Tell your facebook friends about Hallee the Homemaker’s awesome giveaway and leave a comment telling me that you did (only one per day, please)
- Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a comment telling me you did (only one per day, please)
- Blog about this Giveaway and leave a comment telling me that you did
- Cook any one of my recipes, link to my original recipe, blog about it, then leave a comment telling me that you did (only one per day, please)
- Add either one of these contest buttons to your blog’s “home” page, and leave a comment telling me you did
|200 x 200 button||150 x 150 button|
NOTE ABOUT THE BUTTONS: An upgrade to WordPress messed up our ability to give you button code. WordPress keeps adding symbols to our code. Gregg is working on fixing it, but after several hours of trying, he’s kind of at a loss now until WordPress does another upgrade.
Here is the code for the smaller button: <a href=”http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/2010/07/one-year-giveaway/”><img title=”Win” src=”http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/150_MixerButton.jpg” alt=”Win” /></a>
Here is the code for the larger button: <a href=”http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/2010/07/one-year-giveaway/”><img title=”Win” src=”http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/200_MixerButton.jpg” alt=”Win” /></a>
You have several ways and days to win, and you can enter several ways each day! If you already do the above, leave a separate comment saying so to make sure that you don’t miss out on an extra entry.
As always, international entries are always more than welcome.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!