Real Food Face-Off 13: Lisa at Mama Says vs. Shelley at MAHM
I am honored to have participated in a Real Food Face-Off hosted by Katie at kitchenstewardship.com which concludes on March 9. There has been a schedule change! I am thrilled with this week’s team-up and with the upcoming bloggers!
I had my turn week before last and I must say I feel both humbled and honored to have been asked to participate. There have been some fantastic bloggers so far and there is only one more Face-off to go after today. This week it is Make a Home Mom (MAHM) up against Mama Says.
If you need to catch up, here is the intro and the completed face-offs so far:
- Face-Off one: Ren at Edible Aria vs. Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife
- Face-Off two: Rachel at Titus 2 Homemaker vs. Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS
- Face-Off three: Kimberly at Hartke is Online! vs. Peggy at Local Nourishment
- Face-off four: Donielle at Naturally Knocked Up vs. Lindsay at Passionate Homemaking
- Face-off five: Ann Marie at Cheeseslave vs. Sarah at Sarah’s Musings
- Face-off six: Kelly the Kitchen Kop vs. Anne at Catholic Mommy Brain
- Face-off seven: Paula (aka Mother Hen) at The Chicken Coop vs. Jen at A Heavenly Perspective
- Face-off eight: Stephanie at Keeper of the Home vs. Carrie at Organic and Thrifty
- Face-off nine: Virginia at Living the Local Life vs. Kim at Homestead Acres
- Face-off ten: Me! Hallee the Homemaker vs. Mare at Just Making Noise
- Face-off eleven: Jenny at The Nourished Kitchen vs. Michelle at Find Your Balance
- Face-off twelve: Alex at Feed Me Like You Mean It vs. Raine at Agriculture Society
and today’s Face-Off:
The final Face-Offs in the schedule are…
- March 9, 2010: Face-off 14: Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions vs. Shannon of Nourishing Days
- March 9, 2010: Face-off 15: SECRET FAMOUS FINISHER!
This is all very exciting. I have seriously enjoyed each installment, and seeing how similar and different my answers are to so many of these other bloggers who have similar loves and philosophies of food as I do. I love gleaning and learning and sharing information on eating healthy REAL FOOD. I hope that you enjoy it as well!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!