Real Food Face-Off 10: ME! Hallee the Homemaker vs. Mare at Just Making Noise
I am honored to be participating in a Real Food Face-Off hosted by Katie at kitchenstewardship.com. here have been some fantastic bloggers participating so far and the long wait is over. It is MY TURN today!
If you need to catch up, here is the intro and the completed face-offs so far:
- Face-Off one: Ren at Edible Aria vs. Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife
- Face-Off two: Rachel at Titus 2 Homemaker vs. Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS
- Face-Off three: Kimberly at Hartke is Online! vs. Peggy at Local Nourishment
- Face-off four: Donielle at Naturally Knocked Up vs. Lindsay at Passionate Homemaking
- Face-off five: Ann Marie at Cheeseslave vs. Sarah at Sarah’s Musings
- Face-off six: Kelly the Kitchen Kop vs. Anne at Catholic Mommy Brain
- Face-off seven: Paula (aka Mother Hen) at The Chicken Coop vs. Jen at A Heavenly Perspective
- Face-off eight: Stephanie at Keeper of the Home vs. Carrie at Organic and Thrifty
- Face-off nine: Virginia at Living the Local Life vs. Kim at Homestead Acres
and today’s Face-Off:
The upcoming schedule looks like this…
- February 18, 2010: Face-off eleven: Jenny at The Nourished Kitchen vs. Michelle at Find Your Balance
- February 23, 2010: Face-off twelve: Alex at Feed Me Like You Mean It vs. Raine at Agriculture Society
- February 25, 2010: Face-off thirteen: Shelley at MAHM vs. Lisa at Mama Says
- March 2, 2010: Face-off fourteen: SECRET FAMOUS FINISHER!
This is so exciting. I am so very much enjoying seeing how similar and different my answers are to so many of these other bloggers who have similar loves and philosophies of food as I do. I hope that you enjoy it as well!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!