Blog Award: Sweet Friends
About three weeks ago, Geri at Heart and Soul Cooking presented me with this blog award. I was so excited! Then I got busy with Gregg coming home and having him home that I forgot to send it forward!
Here are the rules for the award: I’m to list ten things that make me happy and list ten bloggers that brighten my day. Those ten bloggers do the same thing, and pay this sweet prize forward!
Ten things that make me happy:
- Romans 8:28
- The love and respect of my husband
- My children
- Ministering to others
- Planning vacations
- Eating a really amazing meal
And now, for 10 bloggers who brighten my day:
- Khara at A day in the Life
- Kelly at Christianity 101
- Ann Marie at Household 6 Diva
- Heather at Couponning 101
- Susie at Susie’s Homemade
- Sidnie at Green Enough for Me
- Southern Gal at Just Me and My Thoughts
- Gina at Simply Life
- Julie at Julie the Army Wife
- Lora at My Blessed Life
- Monicca at Daily Dwelling
I know – that’s 11. But I got carried away then couldn’t go back and remove anyone.
Thank you, Geri! I’m sorry that it took me so long to do my part!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!