Happy New Year! I’m writing this post with my phone. My kids were at my parents’ house for a couple of days, and Scott came down with Type A influenza. So, I left home in a hurry to do the 5-hour-drive, and inadvertently left my computer at home. But, I can still do this blog post, clumsy as it may be! It has been an incredible year. I have been amazed and humbled by the way God is using me and developing my ministry.
Here are my goals for 2014 for this blog:
1. Bring back Menu Monday every week
2. Launch Thursday Homemaking with Hallee
3. Post a recipe a week
4. Publish the upcoming cookbooks:
Iron Skillet Man
Hallee Crockpotter and the Chamber of Secret Ingredients
The Incredible Bulk Cooking
5. Once those two are published, do a month-long giveaway with cookbooks, crockpots, iron skillets, etc., leading up to a Kitchenaide Mixer giveaway.
6. Launch my Hallee the Homemaker store, selling homemade vanilla, specialty aprons, cookbooks, coffee cups, etc.
7. Become more involved with other blogging groups, such as Christian Woman Bloggers.
8. I have also written my writer goals for the year. You can find them on this blog post.
What are your goals for the coming year?