The Power of a Praying Wife: Please Read & Respond
We are about to go into Chapter 4 of this book. I’ve been sick this week, and haven’t had a chance to get the post together for it. Kaylee came home Friday (yesterday) afternoon, and this morning (Saturday) early we will be leaving to go work at our family’s church camp to get it ready for camp in July. So, rather than cram a post together for an important chapter, I thought I’d come to you with some concerns.
When we presented the idea of this study, the feedback was wonderful. People commented and emailed and blogged about it, seemed excited by the prospect of the study. Since beginning the study, every Saturday when I put a post up, I see the stats of the hundreds of people who read it. But, there is little to no participation.
If you are participating in this Bible study, please respond. If you want to respond anonymously, you can. Just use the word “anonymous” in the name section of the comments.
- Is this study what you imagined it would be? Are you getting what you hoped from it?
- Is there anything you would like to see done differently?
- Is your lack of participation due to the comments being closed and the forum being open?
- If you are participating on your own, is there something keeping you from joining in the chapter discussions?
- Please pray and share any additional thoughts.
I appreciate your feedback. This my first online Bible study, but I feel led to conduct many more and I want to make sure they’re done in a way that bring a blessing to you.
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!