The Ultimate Romantic Suspense Christmas Giveaway
Nothing says Christmas like a warm fire, a cozy blanket, a nice rich cup of hot cocoa, and….
A crazy stalker killer or a nuclear espionage plot!
Enter to win a gift basket that contains Godiva hot cocoa and four mugs, along with books 1 and 2 in my Song of Suspense series, A Melody for James and An Aria for Nick.
A Melody for James
Melody and James lead separate lives of discord until an unexpected meeting brings them to a sinister realization. Unbeknownst to them, dark forces have directed their lives from the shadows, orchestrating movements that keep them in disharmony. Fire, loss, and bloodshed can’t shake their faith in God to see them through as they face a percussive climax that will leave lives forever changed.
An Aria for Nick, Book 2 in the Song of Suspense Series
Aria Suarez uncovers a nuclear plot that threatens the heart of our very nation. Sinister forces surround and threaten her when, out of nowhere, the man who reportedly died so many years before returns as if from the grave – intent on protecting her. Has God finally joined them together? Or is Aria doomed to mourn Nick Williams twice?
One winner will receive autographed copies of both books and the Godiva cocoa tower!
There are 7 ways to enter to win this giveaway worth over $60. The Rafflecopter will take you through each entry. International entries are always welcome.
- Leave a comment on this blog telling me what your favorite part of Christmas is.
- Read my FREE novella, Christmas Diamond, and leave a review either on this blog or on Amazon or Goodreads.
- Follow me on Twitter here.
- Tweet about this giveaway, adding @halleeb to the tweet. You can do this entry daily.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed here.
- Sign up for my newsletter here.
- Like Hallee Bridgeman, Novelist, on Facebook here.
Good luck! This giveaway ends on December 13, 2013, at 5PM EST.