Real Food Face-Off 7:The Chicken Coop vs. A Heavenly Perspective
I am honored to be participating in a Real Food Face-Off hosted by Katie at kitchenstewardship.com. My turn hasn’t come up in the rotation yet, but there have been some fantastic bloggers participating so far.
If you need to catch up, here is the intro and the first six face-offs:
- Face-Off one: Ren at Edible Aria vs. Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife
- Face-Off two: Rachel at Titus 2 Homemaker vs. Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS
- Face-Off three: Kimberly at Hartke is Online! vs. Peggy at Local Nourishment
- Face-off four: Donielle at Naturally Knocked Up vs. Lindsay at Passionate Homemaking
- Face-off five: Ann Marie at Cheeseslave vs. Sarah at Sarah’s Musings
- Face-off six: Kelly the Kitchen Kop vs. Anne at Catholic Mommy Brain
and today’s Face-Off:
- February 9, 2010: Face-off eight: Stephanie at Keeper of the Home vs. Carrie at Organic and Thrifty
- February 11, 2010: Face-off nine: Virginia at Living the Local Life vs. Kim at Homestead Acres
- February 16, 2010: Face-off ten: Hallee at Hallee the Homemaker vs. ? (How exciting is THAT?!?!)
- February 18, 2010: Face-off eleven: Jenny at The Nourished Kitchen vs. Michelle at Find Your Balance
- February 23, 2010: Face-off twelve: Alex at Feed Me Like You Mean It vs. Raine at Agriculture Society
- February 25, 2010: Face-off thirteen: Shelley at MAHM vs. Lisa at Mama Says
- March 2, 2010: Face-off fourteen: SECRET FAMOUS FINISHER!
This is all very exciting. I am looking forward to each installment, and enjoying seeing how similar and different my answers are to so many of these other bloggers who have similar loves and philosophies of food as I do. I hope that you enjoy it as well!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!